Echomax now offer the EM12 a popular corner 12inch ball reflector, for everyday or emergency use. The RORC recommend a mounting height of 4 metres above sea level or on small craft as high as possible. Mount in the catch rain position with the open corners facing the horizon. Mounting heights of 10-35 feet will give an approximate radar response between 4-7 nautical miles. In the catch rain position the EM12 gives a maximum RCS of 5.57m2 and an average RCS of 1.77m2.
- Meets ISAF rules 2015 and on USCG approved radar reflector list
- Optional extras: (sold separately)
- P.V.C 6” 1/14 TPI - adapter fits all VHF-GPS fittings
- Flange mount for direct cabin roof mount.
- Sailboat use: suspend from rigging in catch rain position.
Supplied as a flat pack for quick assembly and immediate use.
Packed dimensions are 13” x 13” and weighs just 730gms