Exposure's powerful new Man Overboard (MOB) strobe and spotlight has been engineered to support fast recovery in a Man Overboard emergency through visual location. Once the light hits the water the high power strobe is activated.
Exposure Marine performance lights have been designed and precision engineered out of aluminium to be both hard wearing and light weight. The lights displace enough water to have intrinsic buoyancy. Put plainly, they float without the need of any additional floatation device.
In the box:
- Exposure Marine MOB torch
- Charging holster with velcro and water resistant adhesive attachment
- Carriage holster with velcro belt loop, security loop and water resistant adhesive attachment
- USB charging lead
- Instruction booklet
- Dyneema wrist reflective lanyard
- Glow in the dark location sticker
1 300 Lumens
1 - 20 hrs