Watt&Sea hydrogenerators are innovative immersed systems, using only the water flow to generate up to 100% of the electrical requirements of a sailboat.
Engineered with optimal output and minimal drag, their efficiency is such that it outclasses wind turbines and solar panels, easily meeting on-board energy requirements thus giving skippers the peace of mind of a greater autonomy.
Watt&Sea Hydrogenerator are light, compact and easy to install. Built with strong material, they are maintenance free.
Watt&Sea Hydrogenerators are available in both Cruising and Carbon Racing versions.
The CRUISING hydro generator is a simplified variation of the RACING version, adapted to the use of cruising and racing sailboats.Even lighter, more manageable, more hydrodynamic and corrosion resistant... Result of our experience, the new generation of Cruisin hydrogenerators and its new features meet the requirements of users, boatbuilders and installers :
· Available in 2 outputs, 300 or 600 Watts and 2 lengths, 610 or 970 mm, to meet the requirements of any sailor
· "Brushless" technology and same material on any model
· Converter 12-24 Vcc auto-detected with an advanced electronic architecture
· New bracket with its cam positioned closer to the hydrogenerator to hold it firmly immersed or lifted. The locking and unlocking is possible with one hand
· 2kg lighter, lifting and removal are even easier
· Redesigned with optimized hydrodynamic, the generator is in composite with enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Power : 120W at 5 knots further to the model and size of the propeller (10A - 12V; 5A -24V)
- Start-up speed: 2 knots
- Aluminium leg : 610 or 970 mm
- Cruising 300 : nominal output 300 Watts (24 A in 12 Vcc)
- Cruising 600 : nominal output 600 Watts (48 A in 12 Vcc)
- Delivered with the last generation of converter 12-24 Vcc automatically detected, one 240 mm propeller (200 mm and 280 mm in option), new bracket with its cam-cleat and one fitting kit