The Baltic Recovery Sling is a high quality and effective man overboard system made from robust nylon and fitted with a sturdy buckle and a 30m floating line. It has a compact design and the storage bag is equipped with two packets and webbing attachment straps. The Baltic Recovery Sling fastens to the boat without using tools and has quick adjustment straps to secure the occupant.
- Compact design
- Buoyant lifting sling made from robust nylon fabric fitted with a stainless steel buckle and 30m of fine quality floating line
- Storage bag equipped with two practical pockets and webbing attachment straps
- Easy to fasten to the boat - no tools required
- Once in the recovery sling the distressed is connected to the vessel and supported by the buoyancy in the sling
- Rescue Sling has quick adjustment straps to ensure the occupant is secured safely