Either sailing solo or fully crewed, operating on the foredeck in most conditions requires extra attention and safety precautions. Lyf'Safe by Wichard is a complete jackline kit allowing safer operations and offering added value to the crew.
Available in 4 lengths: 8.5m, 11m, 14m, and 16m, with a sewing resistance up to 3 tons.
- Adaptable and universal: Lyf'Safe can be tailored to the length of the boat (using the adjuster) and can be fitted on to most deck fastenings (pad eyes, pullpit, pushpit, cleats...).
- Ready-to-use: easy to install, Lyf'Safe does not require additional fastening components such as shackles.
- Reflective: thanks to its reflective stripe and photoluminescent casings, Lyf'Safe can be easily identified when sailing at night.
- Locking system of the webbing: the adjuster casing prevent any accidental adjustement or release of the webbing.
- Resistant: the anti-abrasion edges to the webbing prevent early wear and fraying.
- Aesthetic: Lyf'Safe is an elegant solution suiting most modern deck designs.
- Anti-chafing: the soft elastomer casing isolates the deck, eliminating noise and unpleasant vibrations.
2 webbings (material: polyester) with 1 end with a loop and 1 free end
2 forged adjusters