Designed for sailing and for highly demanding skippers, the Offshore knife offers a range of essential functions on-board a boat: Cutting quality, night visibility, locking blade, one-handed opening, corrosion resistance, mechanical resistance.
Its serrated blade enables you to easily cut all types of modern ropes including Dyneema.
Each Offshore knife is equipped with an adjustable wrist strap to avoid losing your knife when using it.
- Serrated blade, shackle key + spike
- Handle's lenght: 7 11/16 / 4 17/32 - 195 mm / 115 mm
- Blade's and serrated's lenght: 3 5/32 / 1 25/32 - 8 cm / 4,5 cm
- Stainless steel blade with treatment for an outstanding corrosion resistance
- High resistance handle - Extreme temperatures: -76°F > +148°F
- Single hand opening
- Soft grip
- Remarkable cutting power
- Glows in the dark (depending on model)
- Safety locking blade